Your data sets are multi dimensional, unstructured or simply very large: extracting their substance is not a trivial task. I can help you decipher them and include the processing in your normal workflow or your production steps.
There are several ways to consider this problem:
You have technical knowledge of your system and want to use it. I have experience with both complex thermodynamical modeling and simple production quality checking.
- Example 1: you know how to measure the quality of your product based on several metrics, but it’s now done manually on excel by your technicians. I can help you automatize it and go industry 4.0!
- Example 2: based on your own work or literature, you have found a mathematical model to understand your samples. You now want to apply this model to the next million samples without going through the trouble of programing it.
- Prediction (machine learning):
You know what you want to get, but obtaining this information is too expensive. Depending on whether you need to understand causes and effects, I can help you get the right machine learning model.
- Example 1: you have set up several sensors and metrics on your production line. You sample part of your production for an expensive quality control process. We can optimize this sampling.
- Example 2: you have categorized hundreds of images, but this process is time consuming. A predictive model can help you categorize the next thousand images automatically.
You have large data sets and need to cluster in different categories your samples, without previous knowledge of these clusters. A typical application for this is statistical process control, where you want to detect defective samples and categorize these defects. Added to a control chart, you have a timely view of your processes.